World Sound Healing Day Sound Journey
Time & Location
About The Event
"TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Become a Sonic Co-Creator
Join the thousands throughout the planet for the 19th Annual World Sound Healing Day on Sunday, February 14, 2021, at 19:30. Sound forth with “AH” created and projected with the energy of compassion and love. Senda sonic valentine to the Gaia Matrix, our beloved Mother Earth, with the intention of raising the consciousness of all sentient beings."
The event will include:
*Setting our intentions.
*Sound Healing Meditation: Group toning to cleanse and balance our chakras & energy field.
*Metta meditation: Become one in compassion & love by sending this energy to our Mother
Earth and all sentient beings by toning on our heart chakra “AH” sound.
***(Gonca mainly uses her voice (channel singing) and a variety of instruments: Himalayan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, Shaman drum, Native American flutes, tuning forks, tingsha bells, koshi chimes, Shruti box, etc.)She does channel singing which means; singing and creating the frequencies according to the higher good & needs of the participants. Therefore, each sound bath is unique.
Lie down and let the frequencies work on you, silence the mind and ego, synchronize with the subtle energies.
"The purpose of World Sound Healing Day is to:
Heal Our Planet!
Heal Our Waters!
Raise Our Consciousness!
We heal our planet and we heal ourselves.
We heal ourselves and we heal our planet."
*No prior information or experience is needed. Everyone with an open heart and mind is welcome:)
Fee: 35 Euros
Below is the original video of this event created by my beloved teacher Jonathan Goldman.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- slows down the brain waves, pulse, and blood pressure, which provides deep relaxation
- silences the mind.
- enhances mental clarity.
- relieves pain, anxiety, and stress.
- cleanses the energy field (aura), activates and balances your chakras.
- activates grounding connection.
- helps unlock the blocked emotions, releases the tension and traumas.
- strengthens the immune system. (Thymus gland)
- increases the harmonious functioning of cells, tissues, and organs.
- releases the toxins from the body.
- transmutes stagnant or negative energies.
- increases the release of endorphin and serotonin.
- synchronizes the right and left hemispheres of the brain and rebalances the nervous system.
- helps to repair and activate the DNA codes.
- re-establishes correct functioning of the endocrine system (the glands)
- works at the cellular level.
- Stimulates organs and activates life energy.
- Reveals self-healing power.
- helps to restore harmony & balance to obtain healing and self-transformation in physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.