Time & Location
About The Event
We will set on a journey inside with the healing sounds and raw cacao, which has been used in ceremonies in South America for thousands of years and is considered sacred. Cacao supports us to communicate easily with our inner guidance and the vibrations of healing sounds open up the field to a deeper level.
During the ceremony, we can free ourselves from the burdens, get rid of negative or old emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and thinking patterns that no longer serve us. While receiving healing at a cellular level in the magical vibrational field of sacred sound, cacao works especially on the blockages of the heart and opens up a space to live the feeling of being connected with our inner self, truth, divine light in love and gratitude. In this inner journey, the inaudible becomes heard, the invisible becomes visible.
Every ceremony and experience is unique.
* No prior experience is needed, everyone is welcome!
HISTORY OF CACAO
With its 4000 years of history, it is an ancient plant used in important ceremonies in Central and South America. The Mayans mix the ground cacao beans with water and pour it from one vessel to another to consume it as a thick foamy ceremonial drink which is called “ka’kau”, chokola”. In Latin, the cacao tree is called Theobroma cacao, which means “Food of the Gods”.
WHAT IS CEREMONIAL CACAO?
Ceremonial cacao is 100% raw cacao that has not lost its benefits and nutritional value unlike the processed cacao. For this reason, it is accepted as a “superfood” which is an important supplement food supporting our physical, emotional, mental health.
In addition, ceremonial cacao is holistic which means from the cultivation to the moment we receive it there is a collaboration of intention, demonstrating respect for the cacao trees and the ecosystem which protect the pure form of cacao and honor every step including fair trade. The purity of this ancient plant with its wisdom allows us to experience the quality of our journey at the highest level in body, mind, spirit.
BENEFITS OF CACAO
Raw cacao, which has been used ceremonially for 4000 years, gives people energy, strength, and also makes people happy.
- contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health.
- strengthens immunity. It is good for the skin and teeth.
- provides the production and release of three hormones that are also called bliss molecules: Dopamine, Anandamide, and Serotonin, which makes us feel calm, positive, and happy.
- Serotonin provides good quality sleep in connection with relaxation.
- has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its content of theobromine and theophylline helps in improving the symptoms of asthma.
- is rich in Flavonoids increase the level of nitric oxide in the blood, lowering blood pressure, and bad cholesterol.
- increases intestinal absorption.
- soothes premenstrual syndrome and depression.
- is antidiabetic. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, improves insulin secretion, and balances sugar. Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- contains polyphenols that help manage blood pressure levels and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible, promoting good circulation. This increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness, focus, and supports neuron production. For this reason, it is a good food source against Alzheimer’s.
- Polyphenols also can reduce and help control your blood sugar levels and is a very rich source of antioxidants with chromium that balances blood sugar levels.
- Theobromine energizes and caffeine content boosts energy levels in the body longer than coffee with the feeling of bliss and relieves fatigue.